Yes. Each product has a one year warranty.
All products come with a Quick Start Guide in the package with basic instructions. For full User Manual please refer to these links below to access the PDF version:
Portables: AK Jr, AK70 AK100II, AK120II, AK240, AK300, AK320, AK380
Home Products: AK T1, AK500N
Accessories: AK Reocrder, AK XB10
All WiFi enabled devices complete updates OTA (Over-The-Air):
1. Connect to a wireless network.
2. When a new firmware version is available, the screen will display a Firmware Update Guide window.
3. Select [Update]
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed with the firmware update.
For devices that do not support WiFi:
1. Use a computer connected to the Internet to download the latest firmware file from http://www.astellnkern.com/ > Support > Download
2. Use the Micro USB cable to connect the product to the computer.
3. Select the UMS (USB Mass Storage) to which the product is connected and copy the downloaded firmware file to it.
4. You can check the progress of the firmware update on the screen of the device.
5. When download is finished, the device will reboot.
5. After completed successfully, remove the USB safely and disconnect the product from the computer.
Tidal streaming service is available in the Store folder on the home screen of the compatible devices.
If we didn't answer your question here, please reach out to our Customer Support team at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!
1. The battery may need to be recharged. Charge the device for at least one hour and try again.
2. Reset the device by pressing the on/off button for 12 seconds to force a shutdown. The device can be restarted after the shutdown has been completed.
1. Use a USB port on the computer and check that the USB port is functioning properly.
1. Check that the USB cable is connected correctly.
2. For Windows XP, verify that Service Pack 2 (or higher) and Windows Media Player 10 (or higher) are installed.
The screen turns off automatically after a defined period to reduce battery consumption. Access Power in Settings on the device to adjust timeout settings.
1. Check the device for debris.
2. Restart the device.
1. Check that the volume setting is above 0.
2. Check that the earphones are plugged in properly and no debris is obstructing the port connection.
3. Check if the music file is corrupted.
4. Verify that the audio settings have been properly set. (Balanced out, line out, etc.)
1. The following may occur due to the condition of the file:
Please feel free to share your issue with our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!