Jerry Harvey Audio, the world's leading creator of custom earphones collaborates with Astell&Kern to bring: Layla
The siren series In-ear monitors are named after famous rock songs about women. Jerry Harvey Audio produced a special version of the Roxanne tuned for the Astell&Kern in 2014.
The first model is the Layla. This all new flagship model is nothing short of stunning visually as well as sonically. As the second in the Sirens Series line, it is worthy of being named after possibly the most famous love song in Rock history. Recorded By Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos and released in 1970 on Layla and other Love songs. Layla was inspired by Clapton's unrequited love for Pattie Boyd, the wife of his friend George Harrison.
- Custom made proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 drivers per channel)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Quad Low, Quad Mid and Quad High Balanced Armature drivers per side
- Full carbon Fiber Body with “Burnt” titanium Bezel and Carbon Fiber logo Insert.
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 to +13dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +13dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4 Order Crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation of -26dB