A New Standard in Listening to Music: AK100 Ⅱ
We recognized that certain aspects of the AK100 needed improvement during research and development for a successor.
While considering how to improve the AK100, we realized that there was a difference between measured audio specifications and what we felt that sounded good. After much deliberation, our development efforts were focused on making the AK100 II "feel" right to our senses rather than mechanically boosting technical specs.
The original AK100 was developed according to audio specification standards, but development of the next generation AK100 was made to the "New Standard" of how the music sounds.
We present "A New Standard in Listening to Music" with the AK100 2 Generation.
- Single Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC
- 2.5mm Balanced Out + Optical (S-PDIF) Output Available via Optical Mini
- WVGA (480 x 800) AMOLED LCD Touchscreen
- High-Resolution Audio Playback up to 24bit/192kHz
- 5.6 MHz DSD Playback Support (DSD - PCM Conversion)
- Use the AK100 II as a USB DAC
- Network Playback via Wi-Fi (AK Connect)
- 10-Band, 0.5 dB Step Fully Customizable EQ
- 3,250 mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer Battery
- 64GB Internal Flash Memory + Single MicroSD Memory Card Support up to 256GB
- Includes Carrying Case
Compatible A&K Accessories: