A&ultima SP1000M Gold
A&ultima SP1000M Gold
Sold Out!Check out our authorized dealer for availability:
A&ultima SP1000M Gold
Give a new value to a musical instrument!
A&ultima's second product, SP1000M, which was created with no compromise to sound, gives a new value to Gold.
Brass Body, Gold Plated 99.7%
Octa-Core CPU for Next-Level Performance
AK4497EQ Dual DAC for Highest Sound Quality
4.1 Inch HD Display
Highest Quality Audio of SP1000
DNLA-Based AK Connect App
Open APP Service
For the sound close to the original recording, enjoy the beautiful musical instrument created from the combination of the gold plating and brass materials, 99.7% purity combined.
The “M” in SP1000M does not stand for one specific word, but rather encompasses many characteristics that the product aims to pursue.
- MINI: Smaller than the SP1000
- MOBILITY: More compact design for portability
- MAXIMUM: Produces the highest-quality audio
- MANIA: For users who are obsessed with true, original sound
- MATE: Perfect anytime and anywhere
- MOMENT: Free of distractions, get lost in the music
SP1000M vs SP1000
* SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) As the signal-to-noise ratio increases, the clearer the sound becomes.
* THD+N (THD + Noise, Distortion) over the THD + Noise signal rate, less distortion is heard.
Using Open APP Service
The Open APP Service enables the user to install specific APK music streaming apps to the device. Copy the desired APK into the Open Service folder of the product and install the relevant App in the Menu-Service of the product.
Advanced User Interface
While the A&ultima SP1000M Gold has the same intuitive menu composition as its predecessor, the SP1000, its user interface has been improved with the optional Virtual Back Key, which enables users to control the device more easily and conveniently.
Use the Floating feature to place the Virtual Back Key at a desired location or disable it by simply dragging it to the middle of the screen or turning it off from the Settings menu.
Great Performance for the Ultimate Experience
The A&ultima SP1000M Gold is equipped with an octa-core CPU which allows the player to produce the exact musical detail present in the original recording without distortion and provides a quick, lag-free operation.
The A&ultima SP1000M Gold features faster booting times, speedy file transfers, lag-free processing and a new intuitive user interface for the ultimate player experience.
Ultimate Sound Quality
The latest AK4497EQ dual-DAC design and the upgraded CPU in the A&ultima SP1000M Gold allows for accurate playback of native 32bit/384kHz audio with no compromise on sound quality. The music is played back, bit-for-bit, just as the artist and engineer intended for it to be heard.
The A&ultima SP1000M Gold also supports native bit-to-bit DSD playback up to 11.2MHz for the best sound possible.
Faster Charging, Quicker File Transfer
Next generation USB Type-C support allows file transfer speeds up to 10Gbps and supports both data transfer and charging from the same cable.
USB 3.0 protocol transfers data twice as fast when compared to other Astell&Kern players. Charging with a fast charger (at 9V/1.67A) takes only 3 hours and allows up to 10 hours of continuous playback.
* The maximum 10-hour continuous play is based on 16-bit/44 kHz, FLAC file format, screen off, 75 of volume playback.
* Fast charger (9V/1.67A) and general Charger (5V/2A) are not included in the package.
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The master MQA file is fully authenticated and is small enough to stream or download. Visit mqa.co.uk for more information. Astell&Kern SP1000M includes MQA technology, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording.
The MQA logo is a trademark of MQA Limited. © MQA Limited 2018
The Wax leather used in the SP1000M Gold bundle leather case is a premium vegetable leather made from an Italian tanner named 'Badalassi Carlo'. A manufacture of Italian and French origin.
Badalassi Carlo was made by Professor Carlo Badalassi, who is known for his excellent skills with leather. Unlike modern methods, he uses a traditional method of making leather that requires extensive time and devotion.
Package contents include:
- SP1000M Device x 1
- Standard Leather Case x 1
- USB Type-C Cable x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Warranty Card x 1
- microSD Card Slot Cover x 2
- Protective Film (Front x 2, Back x 2)
SP1000M User Guide
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - English
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - Japanese
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - Russian
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - French
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - German
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - Chinese (Simplified)
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - Chinese (Traditional)
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - Spanish
- A&ultima SP1000M User Guide - Korean
SP1000M MAC OS Driver
SP1000M is compatible with MAC OS X 10.7 and up. In order for a Mac computer to communicate with our device a MTP program will need to be installed.
How to install the program for file transfer:
- Disconnect Device from PC
- Download the file transfer driver at Android File Transfer site: http://www.android.com/filetransfer
- Install the file downloaded according to the provided directions on website.
- After successful installation, connect the device with the computer.
SP1000M USB DAC Driver
Driver File: SP1000M USB DAC Driver
- This Driver is for Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7/8(32/64bit). In case of MAC OS, it can recognize without Driver install.
- Driver is installed only the first time. After that, it will be recognized automatically.
- To use SP1000M USB DAC as Default device, please modify the setting as below:
- Windows XP: Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices – Change Sound Playback default device to "SP1000M USB DAC" in the ‘Audio’ tab.
- Windows 7/8: Control Panel - Sounds – Select the " SP1000M USB DAC" in the ‘Play’ tab, and then select as “set as the Default device”
- To play High quality sound in Windows 7/8: Control Panel–Sounds - Click the Properties of " SP1000M USB DAC" - ‘Advanced’ tab – Change Default to the “24bit, 192000Hz"
- For Native DSD playback, music playback program can play Native DSD. Depending on the music playback program, you have to change ‘Device’ into the ‘ SP1000M USB DAC’ in the device settings.
- Please refer to the manual for other USB DAC information.
How to install Driver
- Disconnect the SP1000M from PC
- On the Home Screen of SP1000M, Touch the "DAC/DISK" and then change into the "DAC". Or, Setting–USB connection setting – “DAC Input”
- Click the Download button and download the USB DAC, and run the "setup.exe" file, then click the [Next >] button
- When the below screen is displayed, connect the SP1000M to PC, then Click the [Next >] button.
- USB DAC connection screen will be displayed on SP1000M. Install location screen will be displayed on the install program.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When install is completed, please click [Finish] button.